Friend who you have just met.
I dont want any of you, reading this, to experience this ever again.
Tejendra Gwala, or Tej, as we lovingly called him, a 6ft 2 inches man was still a boy at heart. Full of dreams, full of youth and full of dare to be different from everyone out there.
Few things -
1. He knew how to make you comfortable - I spent innumerable evenings with him - where he would just go and start speaking with strangers - whether t was a gym, dhaba or a 5 star restaurant
2. He knew his values - I was just 1 year younger than I was but he respected me and Aakriti (my wife) as his real brother and Bhabhi. There were dozens of time, when he would just call and say - I want "Ghar ka khana" and lets go for a drive.
3. He was the best closer that you would want in your team - knew how to finish things. Whether it was AV shoot in Chennai, fixing dozens of cabs, writing a strategic presentation, managing agencies, working on internet marketing plan - he would love to finish things and not just start and let it linger.
4. Best person to have fun - Some of the best time I have had in my life was with Dhawal and Tej. Tej and I would love to tease Dhawal and Dhawal would always end up worrying about us. Wish we had done it just one more time.
5. He was the best sounding board for your personal side - whether it was taking a personal decision or wanting a feedback - Tej would always be there.
6. Plain simple joy of life - Lot of times, it just used to happen (till last month) - you would just call him because you wanted to laugh. Being an entrepreneur, there have been lot of testing times in my life - but you called him, and he would make you laugh by telling you how small the issue really was.
Come back Tej. You are just far too precious for us.
There are just far too many memories with him to pen down.
And like they say, memories are best kept in your heart.